Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wednesday 1.19 Possibility...

I suppose tomorrow does need to be addressed as the coastal storm is still hanging on, more light precip is headed our way from the West, and our temps are supposed to dip back down beneath freezing. It's certainly a possibility that school could be canceled again tomorrow. GSD is confident the towns' snow crews will git 'er done by the morning commute, but funnier things have happened.

We're locking in at 25% for tomorrow. If the district had a two-hour delay protocol, we'd be putting all of our chips in that pot but we don't so you can fuggedaboutit. You will see many districts tomorrow with a delay.

Check in at GSD in the morning before school just in case, but keep your eyes open for Friday and next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment