Even though it's a low end Warning (4-6 inches), we still have to take this advisement from the good folks at NOAA seriously.
|Radar as of 7:30 PM|
A big heads up to Superintendents, though--you will have to deal with this storm tomorrow morning. We know this means ANOTHER day of dealing with iffy weather conditions--your third day in a row of getting up ridiculously early--but this is why you get the big bucks!
If the snow locks in over our area overnight, then delays will be the way to go. Those districts with high elevation towns may end up canceling school. We won't be surprised to see wider spread delays tomorrow for several districts. Not all districts will get a delay, but we expect three or four schools will opt for the delay.
Check in tomorrow morning! There's still some fight in Moonracer yet.